2. What are cookies?
We need your permission to store and access cookies on your computer or mobile device. Certain cookies, however, are essential (Strictly Necessary) to the proper functioning of our website and therefore don’t require your consent.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your computer or mobile device.
4.1. Strictly necessary (functional) cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent. These cookies should be enabled all the time.
Placed functional cookie
- “moove_gdpr_popup” cookie – This is a 1st party cookie set by GDPR Cookie Compliance Plugin. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and accept/change cookie settings. It enables the website not to show the cookie information notice more than once to a user. The cookie is set to expire after 1 year and contains no personal information.
4.2. Statistics cookies
Placed statistics cookies:
- “_ga” cookie – This is a 1st party cookie and it is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier, anonymising your data. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
- “_ga_X6W6J5SVKM” cookie – This is a 1st party pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _ga cookie. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
We explicitly ask for your permission to place these analytical cookies. Use of these cookies can trigger a transfer of data outside of the EEA.
4.3. Cookies from embedded content
On our website we have included content from other websites including Twitter (https://twitter.com/) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/) social media. These embeds work using pieces of code coming from themselves. This code places cookies, which also can store and process certain information.
We explicitly ask for your permission to place these additional cookies. Use of these cookies can trigger a transfer of data outside of the EEA.
5. Cookie consent and cookie settings
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. If you click on “Accept All” you are agreeing to make all cookies including statistics and embedded cookies active. If you click on “Reject All” only the strictly necessary cookies are active as set out above. You can also click on “Settings” to select separately the categories of cookies you wish to make active.
If you click the “Close” button in the pop-up, this will hide the pop-up for the duration of the current browsing session, cookies will not be set and the pop-up will appear again when you visit our website next time .
You can change the cookie settings any time using the “Change cookie settings” button floating on the left on each page of our website.
6. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies manually from the browser
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.